This showplace of a home is located right on the rim of the Kalihiwai River Valley. It overlooks the vast canyon and has expansive views of the jungle, the river, the mountains and the waterfalls. This single level home at appr. 2800 sq ft. consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms in the main living space, along with an additional 375 sq ft screened in pavilion with high vaulted ceilings and fine wood carvings. Once you are there you will never want to leave. The guest wing with 3 rooms, which is on the opposite end on the home is separated by a 2 car garage and wonderful large breezeway for outdoor entertaining. It consists of appx. 775 sq ft and is well equipped to house a few family members. There are beds in 2 other rooms as well. If you are looking for extreme privacy with no other homes in sight, look no more. The owners have created a brand new decorative circular driveway. A lot of thought and care by the owners have created a magical space. The extensive orchard consists of a great variety of fruit, spice, palm, and hardwood trees. A 3D tour is available...
Some more features of your new home below:
* Floors are Brazilian Bloodwood, one of the hardest woods; wainscoting is solid mahogany
* Kitchen, bar, & bookshelf feature Verde Fire Australian Jasper countertops
* Double oven; double refrigerator/freezers
* Teak doors are hand carved on both sides; door caps are also hand carved
* Dramatic Viewing deck with incredible Kalihiwai river views
* Landscaped with varieties of heliconias, gingers, tis, bromeliads, and orchids. There are always many orchids blooming.
* Large capacity solar hot water
* All bathrooms feature granite countertops
* Ipe tropical wood decks
* UV & storm protection film on main house windows
Courtesy of Oceanfront Sotheby's International Realty, Mark Goodman
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Sirois Kaua'i shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Mark Goodman, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2021 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 4:05 AM UTC, 3/4/21