This exceptionally well maintained home with over 3,000 square feet of living area includes 4 bedrooms plus an ample flex space and workshop/storage area. This impressive listing is Kalaheo's best buy per square foot in this price range and priced to sell.
The 2 story residence stands proud within the cul de sac and provides a commanding presence with its classic hip roof, mature landscaping and well cared for grounds. Functionality begins with the 2 car garage and the additional parking/loading area adjacent to the lower level workshop.
Form and function come together where the 4 bedroom 3.5 bath residence opens with a foyer that reaches from the main level to the second floor tongue and groove ceiling. Light and excellent air flow combine and invite you to explore this level's 3 serene bedrooms, 2 baths, storage and laundry room. Access is provided from the foyer to the lower level's large flex space with its convenient private access, outdoor shower, half bath and adjacent workshop/storage area. Upstairs, the quiet calm of the impressive living room with separate dining room, expansive kitchen and 4th bedroom suite (currently used as an office) and full bath awaits. Walls of windows, lanai space, volume and soft colorization seamlessly merge with the exterior environment and create the feeling of floating and living within a "tree house".
The list of features is extensive and includes the following:
* 4 bedrooms + 3.5 baths
* Flex space with private entrance
* Workshop/storage area with car access
* Tile, carpet and laminate flooring
* Large baths and elegant master bath
* Abundant storage
* Grand living room with tongue and groove ceiling
* Formal dining with pass through to kitchen
* True cook's kitchen with expansive island and pantry
* Solar hot water
* Fenced yard
* 2 car garage and overflow parking
* Convenient access to Kalaheo Town, Kukuiolono Golf Course and highway